Everyone wants to save on tax! And the good news for small business owners is, you have more ways to save on taxes than most people.
What would you do with an extra $10,000?
Every year, DGL save their small business clients more than $10,000 in tax. We help them plan ahead before the 30th June and make sure they are utilising all legitimate deductions.
At DGL, we recommend all small business owners take advantage of our tax planning experience. Your aim should be to optimize your tax position before end of the financial year. Tax planning and preparation will empower you, the business owner, to get the most out of your business and to boost growth.
Take advantage of our firms’ experience and aim to optimize your tax position before the 30th June.
WHY IS TAX PLANNING CRUCIAL?
- If you plan for Tax Savings you don’t get Unpleasant Surprises
- It’s done by maximising your legitimate Deductions
- Take advantage of all Tax Concessions
- Make the most out of your Superannuation
- You will know how much and when Tax is Owed
- Be comfortable knowing you are using the best Business Structure
- Deals with all Unexpected Tax Consequences
- And the bonus is you’re Rewarding Yourself
Depending on your situation, our tax planning process could save you hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars. That’s cash in your bank account, rather than the Tax Office’s. We recommend you don’t leave tax planning to the last minute. Call us today so we can make a time to sit down and start planning.