If you’ve enrolled for the JobKeeper Payment and identified your eligible employees, you need to make a business monthly declaration to us. You will be able to do this from the 1st to the 14th day of each month, to receive reimbursements for the payments you have made to your employees in the previous month. So how do we comply with monthly reporting for JobKeeper Payments? Read on!
As part of this declaration, you need to:
- ensure you’ve paid your eligible employees at least $1,500 (before tax) in each JobKeeper fortnight you’re claiming for.
- reconfirm your eligible employees and your contact and financial details.
- provide information on your current and projected GST turnover, this isn’t a retest of your eligibility – it will indicate to us how your business is progressing.
If your eligible employees change or leave your employment, you need to notify us through this monthly declaration so we can adjust your JobKeeper payments.
To lodge your business monthly declaration:
- contact your DGL Team member at your earliest convenience, as we will need the information lodged in a timely manner
- log into the business portal using myGov ID, or ATO online services through myGov if you’re a sole trader or complete the monthly declarations yourself
- complete this step each month you want to claim payments until the end of the program.
Find out about: