Funding Opportunity for Small Businesses
Are you a small business needing assistance with planning, coaching and training? The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program is now available to new small businesses in order to access professional advice and support in the critical early stages of establishing a business.
Small business grants starting at $1000 up to $5000 may be provided to eligible businesses to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish and/or develop the business.
The advice must fall under 1 or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
To be eligible, the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
For more information and to apply, visit Small Business Entrepreneur Grants.
The material and contents provided in this publication are informative in nature only. It is not intended to be advice and you should not act specifically on the basis of this information alone. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.
DGL Accountants are here to help, contact us today!